As a follow up to our story concerning the departure of Dennis O'Neill comes news form IPC themselves who have posted a recruitment advertisement internally.
Based in the IPC Media Croydon office, this role is varied, fast paced and a great opportunity for someone to make their mark on SuperYacht Business and European Boat Builder both well established marine titles.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive journalism experience
- Have a knowledge of the marine industry
- Know how to manage individuals, freelancers and contributors
- Have a relevant network
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times including key external events
- Be passionate about the brands and know what the audience want
This role is based in IPC’s Croydon office, but requires travel both in the UK and abroad.
To apply please send your covering letter stating salary expectations and CV to Resourcing Manager Luci Baldwin firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 24th May 2012.
Sounds as if we have the job already because we tick every box but presumably they also seek someone who has been an editor beforehand!
Now to salary expectations? How do you correctly spell sicks hundred fowsands?